Trusted by hunters and shooters worldwide. The VX®-2 delivers the performance and features that serious hunters demand. We thought of everything…tactile power indicators; finger-adjustable click windage and elevation dials; the brightness, clarity, and contrast needed to hunt even in low-light conditions. Of course, the ruggedness, absolute waterproof integrity, and famous Leupold® Full Lifetime Guarantee only […]
Showing 37–48 of 117 results
Ingrained with the thrill of the hunt, the new VX-3 drastically improves optical performance, mechanical function, and durability. We’ve pushed it to the limit, so you can push yourself to yours. Leupold VX-3, the new standard in riflescope performance.
With a six ratio magnification from 2.5 to 15x and lockable side focus down to 10 metres, LX2 2.5-15x50mm is without doubt the most versatile Lynx hunting scope produced to date. Fitted with SA Hunters reticle this is a formidable hunting tool that elevates a competent hunter to an excellent one; imagine what it could do for you.
• 30mm one-piece main-tube
• Magnification range suitable for bushveld hunting down to 10 metres and, at 15x, brings a 300 metre distant target down to an apparent 20m
• Push-to-lock side focus control
• 50mm objective lets in 25% more light than a comparable scope with a 40mm lens with just 5mm more height clearance required off the barrel
• 100mm eye-relief makes the scope suitable for mounting on any calibre rifle including the heavy ones
• 35 MOA windage / elevation adjustment up, down, left and right (more than one metre in each direction of adjustment at 100 metres)
• Available with standard tool-less adjustable ? moa windage / elevation controls or ? moa tactical turrets and a choice of reticles.
Lynx LX2 8×56 iR GP is ideal for moderate range daytime hunting as well as low-light and night-time hunting The centre green dot and bold lines of the German No4 reticle are easy to see in poor light and at night, making it ideal for nocturnal problem animal control High transmission multicoated lenses transmit a maximum amount of available light from the target while the illuminated green centre dot contrasts sharply against dim naturally lit and spotlight-illuminated targets.
- One-piece maintube for added strength and recoil resistance.
- Improved waterproofing.
- Fully Multicoated. All lens surfaces are mutlicoated to provide sharper and brighter images. Better contrast, less glare / flare.
- All-alloy gimbal system improves accuracy, reliability and repeatability by increasing recoil resistance.
- High-precision adjustment tracking system ensures higher accuracy of the windage / elevation adjustment travel and return to zero repeatability.
Brilliant Optics Extra low dispersion glass and the latest anti-reflective lens coating technology gives brilliant image clarity and brightness. The scope is easy on the eye during prolonged periods of use due to its generous and forgiving eye relief and the long 155 mm main tube makes for easy mounting onto long-action hunting calibers. Illuminated […]
Extra low dispersion glass and the latest anti-reflective lens coating technology gives brilliant image clarity and brightness.
56mm Objective Lens for Optimum Throughput of Light
Set the scope to 8x and the scope transmits more light to your fully dark-adapted eye than it can use. This extends the maximum distance you can identify targets at night by a factor of eight.
Parallax is set at 150m.
Illuminated SA Hunter Reticle
With aiming points that compensate for distance as well as cross-winds Lynx SA Hunter reticle is practical, easy to use and provides plenty of functionality. It is calibrated in metres for distance and km/h for winds and is designed to work with most popular manufactured ammunition. The bold reticle lines are easy to see in poor light, even if your eyesight isn?t perfect, and you can light up the centre aim point of the crosshair if you need to.
Ranger roof prism 42mm objective-lens binoculars are waterproof and suitable for use with or without spectacles. The fully multi-coated lenses and BaK4 prisms produce bright, crisp images. • Roof prism design • Polycarbonate body • Multi-coated optics • Bak4 prisms • Twist-out eyecups for use with or without spectacles • Waterproof • Nitrogen filled • Black rubber armour • Tripod socket
Ranger roof prism 42mm objective-lens binoculars are waterproof and suitable for use with or without spectacles. The fully multi-coated lenses and BaK4 prisms produce bright, crisp images.
• Roof prism design
• Polycarbonate body
• Multi-coated optics
• Bak4 prisms
• Twist-out eyecups for use with or without spectacles
• Nitrogen filled
• Black rubber armour
• Tripod socket
All-around performance made surprisingly affordable.
The classic hunting riflescope, appropriate for hunters of all experience levels and the various big game animals they go after. From Roe Bucks in Central Europe to Red Deer in New Zealand, the MeoPro 3-9×42 is the versatile choice for the demanding outdoor enthusiast.
Magnification (x) 3
Objective lens (mm)
Main Tube Size (mm)
Exit Pupil Diameter (mm)
Eye relief (mm)
Field of View at (?)
Field of view (m/100m)
Focal Plane Position ()
Dioptric compensation (D)
Daylight Transmission – typical (%)
Impact Per Click (cm/100m)
Windage and Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA)
Paralax Correction (y/n)
One of our most versatile scopes the MeoPro® 6-18×50 delivers the extra reach required in wide open terrain while the large 50mm objective gathers more light in dawn and dusk hours. A convenient parallax turret adjusts from 30 yards to infinity for precision shooting in the field or on the range. MeoTrak RZ turrets deliver […]
Hit your mark while others hit a wall of darkness.
Designed specifically for hunting at night (where legal) and to succeed in incredibly challenging conditions this 56 is truly the ultimate low-light riflescope. The RD illuminated reticle system is optimized for low-light conditions and provides 7 levels of intensity with intermediate off positions between each setting allowing the hunter to fine-tune the red dot brightness to match rapidly changing conditions. Proprietary MB5501TM ion assisted lens multi-coatings deliver maximum brightness and edge-to-edge clarity while our MeoShieldTM coating protects exposed lens surfaces from abrasion. MeoTrackIITM posi-click finger adjustable turrets offer precise ¼ MOA click adjustment. The MeoStar® R1 3-12×56 RD lets you hunt to the edges of darkness and well beyond.
• MeoBrightTM – A proprietary ion-assisted lens multi-coating applied to all air-to-glass optical surfaces. Developed by Meopta, MeoBrightTM ion- assisted multi-coatings eliminate glare and reflections and delivers an industry leading 99.8% light transmission per lens surface.
• MeoShieldTM – MeoShield TM ion-assisted coating protects external lens surfaces and delivers enhanced resistance to scratching or abrasion in extreme conditions. MeoShieldTM meets military specifications for durability and surface hardness.
• MeoTrak IITM Elevation and Windage Control – MeoTrak IITM posi-click finger adjustable windage and elevation turrets deliver precise, click adjustment with superior repeatability, unparalleled tracking capability and ultimate accuracy. Positive tactile and audible clicks ensure accurate zeroing and adjustability in the field.
• MeoQuickTM – MeoQuickTM fast-focus eyepiece rapidly brings your target into sharp focus and provides extra diopter travel to accommodate a wider range of visual acuity variations.
• RedZone Illuminated Reticle System – RedZone is a highly defined user selectable red dot illumination system with 7 levels of reticle intensity delivering crucial accuracy in daylight to dead of night conditions. Low profile turret control provides rapid illumination selection with intermediate off positions between each level.
• Lens Components – Individual lens components are meticulously ground and polished in-house and precisely matched for superior performance.
• Etched Glass Reticle – Precision etched glass reticle delivers exceptional target definition for all shooting applications.
• Erector System – Developed to provide maximum holding force to withstand heavy caliber recoil.
• 30mm Main Tube Construction – One piece, aircraft grade aluminum 30mm main tube is ?ELOX? hard anodized for an incredibly durable, scratch resistant, non-reflective matte black finish.
• Waterproof – All riflescopes are 100% guaranteed waterproof, submersible and are fully protected against humidity, rain and snow.
• Fogproof – All riflescopes are purged and sealed with inert Nitrogen gas to provide 100% guaranteed fogproof performance.
• Lifetime Warranty – All riflescopes carry Meopta?s North American Lifetime transferable Warranty.
• Shockproof – All riflescopes are 100% guaranteed shockproof to withstand impacts and heavy caliber recoil.