MEOPTA MEOSTAR R1 3-12X56 Z-PLEX
No light? No worries.
Designed to collect the maximum amount of light from early dawn to well past dusk and during rapidly changing conditions the MeoStar R1 3-12×56 promises to keep you in the game. Proprietary MB5501? ion assisted lens multi-coatings deliver maximum brightness and edge to edge clarity and our MeoShield? coating protects exposed lens surfaces from abrasion. MeoTrackII? posi-click finger adjustable turrets offer precise ? MOA increments for precise windage and elevation adjustments and shot after shot repeatability. Quality, precision and durability converge to provide you a clear advantage when others have packed and called it a day.
• MeoBrightTM – A proprietary ion-assisted lens multi-coating applied to all air-to-glass optical surfaces. Developed by Meopta, MeoBrightTM ion- assisted multi-coatings eliminate glare and reflections and delivers an industry leading 99.8% light transmission per lens surface.
• MeoShieldTM – MeoShield TM ion-assisted coating protects external lens surfaces and delivers enhanced resistance to scratching or abrasion in extreme conditions. MeoShieldTM meets military specifications for durability and surface hardness.
• MeoTrak IITM Elevation and Windage Control – MeoTrak IITM posi-click finger adjustable windage and elevation turrets deliver precise, click adjustment with superior repeatability, unparalleled tracking capability and ultimate accuracy. Positive tactile and audible clicks ensure accurate zeroing and adjustability in the field.
• MeoQuickTM – MeoQuickTM fast-focus eyepiece rapidly brings your target into sharp focus and provides extra diopter travel to accommodate a wider range of visual acuity variations.
• Lens Components – Individual lens components are meticulously ground and polished in-house and precisely matched for superior performance.
• Etched Glass Reticle – Precision etched glass reticle delivers exceptional target definition for all shooting applications.
• 30mm Main Tube Construction – One piece, aircraft grade aluminum 30mm main tube is ?ELOX? hard anodized for an incredibly durable, scratch resistant, non-reflective matte black finish.
• Waterproof – All riflescopes are 100% guaranteed waterproof, submersible and are fully protected against humidity, rain and snow.
• Fogproof – All riflescopes are purged and sealed with inert Nitrogen gas to provide 100% guaranteed fogproof performance.
• Lifetime Warranty – All riflescopes carry Meopta?s North American Lifetime transferable Warranty.
• Shockproof – All riflescopes are 100% guaranteed shockproof to withstand impacts and heavy caliber recoil.
Very popular all-purpose reticle featuring medium weight posts and fine crosshairs. Wide range of hunting applications.